Carpet Cleaning Code Of Ethics
OUR TECHNICIANS, CERTIFIED BY THE INSTITUTE OF INSPECTION, CLEANING AND RESTORATION CERTIFICATION (IICRC) AGREE TO:
- Maintain the highest professional standards of workmanship and service to our customers;
- Conduct business affairs with honesty and integrity, never resorting to unfair trade practices that might reflect not only on our company, but on the Industry;
- Avoid misrepresentation of products and services, false promises, misleading advertising, or any other promotion of our work that might lead to misconception on the part of the customer;
- Share knowledge and experience with the objective of upgrading the industry;
- Participate in educational workshops and seminars to improve expertise and to keep abreast of new developments in technology and methods;
- Do everything possible to enhance our reputation as skilled professionals offering honest, dependable, competent service to the customer.
Certification Training: Our Technicians are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
IICRC Approved Schools teach the curriculum for certification. Certification examinations are provided by IICRC which test the technician’s knowledge to achieve Certification. Individual Certifications are obtained through extensive on the job field training, classroom study and a thorough written examination.
IICRC cooperates with regulatory bodies, government agencies and consumer groups in establishing fair standards of proficiency in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry.
IICRC maintains an International Registry of Certified Firms, Carpet Inspectors, Master Cleaners and Master Restorers for use by fiber producers, carpet manufacturers, insurance companies and governmental agencies.